Are 50 Meal Prep Containers Enough?
Updated: Nov 8, 2019
The number one tool to help in your nutrition journey is meal prep containers. Without prepping meals you are likely doomed to fail. So make sure you have enough of these Plastic Microwavable Food Containers for Meal Prepping With Lids!
- LEAK PROOF, STRONG DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Advance meal prep containers, diet portion control, healthy nutritious meals and to-go meals are super convenient to prepare in these durable FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS for meal prepping. The hard-plastic construction will ensure no cracks or breaking along the way. The leak proof lids will tightly seal the food containers for meal prepping, preventing any annoying leaks or spills in your bag or freezer.
- FREEZER SAFE FOOD STORAGE BOX - Prepare and package up your meals ahead of time. These safe to freeze food containers ensure that your prepared cooked meals retain their flavor, color, and texture. These plastic boxes with lids will prevent freezer burn and any absorbing of other odors from the freezer.
- MICROWAVE SAFE FOR WARMING FOOD – Enjoy the ease and efficiency of using a microwave safe meal prep container. Whether you are in a rush at home, or warming up food in the microwave at the office or in your college dorm room, make your life simple by preparing, packaging and warming up your food all in the same dish. From the freezer to your hungry belly all in one serving container.
- SAFE MATERIAL - REUSABLE - RECYCLABLE - FDA Approved, BPA-Free and Food-Grade Safe PP material. You can reuse these durable containers as many times as you like. Clean these portion control boxes easily by placing on the top rack of the dishwasher. If you don’t want to reuse them you can simply throw these containers into a recycling bin or trash.
- PACK OF 50 TAKE-OUT BOXES BULK PACK, GREAT FOR CATERING SERVICES – These stackable serving containers are perfect for packaging food at your deli, kiosk, food truck, catering service or restaurant for to-go meals. Measuring 8 3/4" x 6 1/4" x 1 3/4" they stack neatly on top of each other allowing for completely mess free transportation and making all your customers happy as well.
"I have been an avid meal prepper for over 2 years. Containers are important! So first part for me is that they stack up together and take up very little space. I love that they are okay to go in the microwave. I also have put these in the freezer with no issues. Like other plastics they do get greasy and you need to make sure you are using enough detergent on them to get them clean. This is not an issue for me however my male counterpart seems to be riding the stuggle bus with this concept. "
KKWellness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.