Updated: Nov 8, 2019
If you are looking for an alternative to traditional high fat and high sugar peanut butter check out this PBfit Powder. It works great in smoothies and other recipes!
- Protein power: with 8g of protein in one serving of Original PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right after your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or use it in your morning smoothie for a delicious protein boost. Great for men and women.
- Simple ingredients: original PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten-free? It’s just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a versatile low-fat powder.
- Deliciousness defined: for a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 Tbsp. Of dry PBfit with 1.5 Tbsp. Of water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter!
- Blend, bake, or shake: when it comes to the uses for PBfit, The possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym! Great for men and women!
- Same great taste: due to new FDA guidelines on serving sizes, one serving of PBfit is now updated from 12g to 16g. It now contains 8g of protein, has 70 calories, and has 87% less fat than 1 serving of traditional peanut butter. Our PBfit recipe remains the same!
KKWellness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.